Friday, May 31, 2013

Now where did I put that list?

Did you ever have to give a good chunk of your time to something and feel like your life was “on hold”? Then suddenly it’s time to join the living again and you find the unfinished projects you left behind. Sometimes this purposeful procrastination offers some rewards in that what you thought you had to do or go through no longer holds the same importance as it did when you first put it in your “to do” pile. There is suddenly a moment of clarity that helps you to organize your time and your work. I wonder sometimes if this is the universe’s way of having you live in the moment. What good is a “someday” pile or list if you aren’t taking advantage of the time you have right now. I am trying to be better about this, but I am my own worst enemy. I still find myself writing lists in the hopes of organizing my life. For instance, writing this post was on my list of things to do and …well, what do you know… I can checkmark it done off my list! Onto the next item! Keep Smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment