Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Trusting and taking the scenic route...

I have learned that worrying only stands in my way of learning the lessons of life. As soon as I became still and learned to trust in God, peace entered my heart. Life still throws me curveballs and my life is far from perfect, but my perception has changed. I no longer look back and ask what I coulda, shoulda, woulda done. Instead I realize that each of those steps, struggles and tumbles were supposed to happen in order to get me where I am today. The slightest change in the dynamic and my life would be entirely different and not necessarily better. So as difficult as life seems sometimes, I know that what is happening is ultimately for my higher good. I am on this journey and I trust that I will be guided through it. It’s just up to me to pay attention to the blessings and the lessons along the way. I always preferred the scenic route. Keep Smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment