Sunday, April 14, 2013

Shaving Cream

While driving home, i was listening to Casey Kasem and the Top 40 on the radio when apparently they were doing the Top 40 oldest records and this one came on...Shaving Cream by Benny Bell. It was definitely interesting to listen to and did make me giggle. I will let the lyrics speak for themselves...Here are the lyrics to "Shaving Cream" I have a sad story to tell you It may hurt your feelings a bit Last night as I walked into my bathroom I stepped in a big pile of ... Shaving cream, be nice and clean Shave every day and you'll always look keen I think I'll break off with my girlfriend Her antics are queer, I'll admit Each time I say, "Darling, I love you" She tells me that I'm full of ... Shaving cream, be nice and clean Shave every day and you'll always look keen Our baby fell out of the window You'd think that her head would be split But good luck was with her that morning She fell in a barrel of ... Shaving cream, be nice and clean Shave every day and you'll always look keen My old lady died in a bathtub She died from a terrible fit In order to fulfill her wishes She was buried in six feet of ... Shaving cream, be nice and clean Shave every day and you'll always look keen When I was in France with the army One day I looked inside my kit I thought i would find me a sandwich But the darn thing was loaded with ... Shaving cream, be nice and clean Shave every day and you'll always look keen And now folks my story is ended I think it is time I should quit And if anyone of you feel offended Push your head in a bucket of ... Shaving cream, be nice and clean Shave every day and you'll always look keen Keep Smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment