Monday, April 15, 2013

The Breakfast Club

While out for breakfast with my husband, we noticed a group of cars in the parking lot. As each one approached and parked, an elderly gentleman got out and greeted the others with a hearty handshake to those already waiting. This group of friends were meeting for breakfast. It got me thinking as to what they must have experienced in their lifetime. Did they grow up in the same neighborhood? Were they hometown boys who met when they were serving our country in the wars? Were they co-workers who after retiring continued to meet up? In any event, it made me smile to see this "breakfast club" and I wondered to myself who I might be having breakfast with in years to come. Keep those relationships going and Keep Smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment